UX UI / UX designer skitse UX Design invision Adobe XD motion grafik + 4
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE AND TEAM
Working to support all our clients through our proprietary technology platform, the Head of UX works with our product and development team to create powerful and impactful product enhancements.
Reporting to the Director of Technology Solutions, the Head of UX oversees the User Experience of our enterprise product, deployed to run our end-to-end business and to our clients, and to integrate to clients existing technology stacks.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
• Conduct design and product review sessions, analysing user feedback and behavior to identify pain points and issues, but also successes and improvements
• Work in a highly collaborative team
• Identify opportunities, through analytics, competitive analysis, and user research
• Be an integral part of the cross-functional delivery of the product strategy
• Provide communication to stakeholders, clients, related teams, and agency partners on UX findings and recommendations when required
• Promote research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
• Build wireframes and work with development team to implement
• Identify, design, and implement component libraries for product consistency
• Mobile optimise the platform
WHAT GOOD CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE
• A solid understanding of conceptualising, designing, and creating first-class product experiences for the product’s consumers.
• Excellent leadership skills with the potential to develop and support a team.
• Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients by building strong and effective working relationships
• An aptitude for filtering, prioritising, and managing workflow to increase efficiency and productivity
• Proficient using Sketch, UXPin, InVision, Flinto, Principle or Adobe XD or similar tools
• Experience in Enterprise systems.
• 6+ years of relevant experience in:
o Motion Graphics
o Web Design
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 http://*******.**
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of a team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
Our Values and how to live them
Ambition – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
Imagination – you identify a range of solutions to problems
Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others to do the same
Learning - you have excellent listening skills that help you to learn from our clients and those around you.
Results – you accept responsibility for your actions
Derfor kan du ikke give et bud.
Work safely within the laws
This job may be determined as inside the off-payroll working rules known as ‘IR35’.
If the hire is determined to be inside IR35, tax and national insurance will need to be paid prior to final payouts from bills.
Make sure to have your own IR35 questions answered and update-to-date.
Get more help in our IR35 Guide
Betaling og fakturering foregår gennem Worksome
14 dage med Worksome
Jobbet er oprettet af:
EC1R 4AB London
Aktive profiler i Worksome har adgang til virksomhedens navn og data
Job på Worksome