Customer Insight Specialist – (Temporary Maternity Cover)
google analytics Digital Marketing
- Run insight projects and contribute to key initiatives by producing and presenting
relevant, informative, and actionable insight to help drive business decisions.
- Drive all forms of passenger marketing insight using relevant data sources and
presenting in a digestible format.
- Support and proactively recommend actionable insights across the passenger
marketing organization and wider passenger business.
- Create the data extracts needed for analysis and requests on different markets and
- Analyse and visualize data extracts and drive actionable insights.
- Participate in ongoing product development and campaign activities as well as
discussions with the different marketing teams to ensure we deliver on customer
- Work across all marketing functions to ensure insights are effectively integrated and
implemented across functions.
- Present results in a clear and concise manner to all relevant stakeholders.
- Support definition of company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Support implementation of tools and strategies to extract and translate raw data into
valuable actionable insights.
- Support analytics tools set up to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
(Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to
undertake other duties as requested by your manager)
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience within marketing and analytics.
- Understanding and experience using Google Analytics.
- Advanced understanding of marketing channel analysis.
- Experience in data prep and blending tools and data visualization tools preferred
(e.g. Tableau, Alteryx)
- Knowledge of attribution modeling.
- Knowledge and understanding of travel and insights industry.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Marketing, Analytics, Business degree or professional marketing qualification is an
- Proactive and motivated team player.
- Self-starter, who is curious and ambitious.
- A friendly team player
- Passionate about customer, data, and breaking down numbers to drive insights.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Overall passenger business performance.
- Insightful analytics that drive business decisions.
- Effective support in analysing processes.
- Assist in overall performance of passenger business.
- Feedback from relevant stakeholders.
Derfor kan du ikke give et bud.
Job startSnarest muligt
2100 København Ø
Noget fremmøde påkrævet i arbejde eller til møder
Flere detaljer om jobbet
Betaling og fakturering foregår gennem Worksome
Jobbet er oprettet af:
2100 København Ø
Aktive profiler i Worksome har adgang til virksomhedens navn og data
Job på Worksome