Experienced administrator specializing in people operations
London, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
with the hiring managers.
• Maintained the talent pipeline and kept in regular contact with warm candidates offering interview tips
and available for any queries they had.
• Kept the ATS up to date and supported the hiring team with conducting interviews.
• Responsible for amending and maintaining role profiles and creating email templates for the ATS system
to streamline the hiring process for the team.
• Planned, researched and created content for our internal learning system; specifically, for hiring managers
and how they can write more inclusive job adverts to attract a diverse pool of applicants.
• Assisted with the onboarding of the new recruits in the hiring team.
• Supported the hiring manager with our values alignment questionnaire to aid the interview process for
• Researched, compiled and analysed data for the yearly salary benchmarking.
Tamara Panton firstname.lastname@example.org 07947548328
• Assisted the Marketing Manager with ad hoc admin duties.
• Shadowed the HR Business Partner, HR Director and Talent Acquisition Lead to learn more about agile
HR. I achieved this through reading recommended books, attending talks and researching the CIPD which
I hope to complete soon.
• Supported the CEO and management team with daily operations and identifying areas for efficiency
• Took on a HR role and ensured all employees personnel files were in order. This included ensuring all
employees passports, HMRC starter checklists, contact details, payroll info and contracts were all signed,
in date and filed correctly.
• Assisted in the planning, operations and construction of the new office as well as maintaining the current
• Organised and executed team fun events everything Thursday.
• Worked quickly and efficiently to maintain the Asda 'Easy Fast and Friendly' targets.
• Received five 'Asda Stars' within my first few weeks on the job for demonstrating that I am a team player
by continuously offering to work overtime during busy periods in various departments.
• Liaised with solicitors regarding different cases and offered my own solutions to problems.
• Managed phone calls in the reception and documented notes for solicitors, inspected filing cabinets to ensure all files were in order and revised and interpreted interviews and compiled them into case notes.
Bachelors, Political Science and Philosophy
International Baccalaureate, English
Contact Tamara Panton
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Tamara directly in Worksome.
20900+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark