Maidstone, United Kingdom
Links for more
Funnel management, UX Design, Data visualization, Google Analytics and Google Search, AdWords, Facebook Paid Ads,
Directed Sales & Operations as an active member of the senior leadership team. Grew sales profitably into distributors, OEM's and Group Operators in foodservice and coffee markets.
Data-driven marketing, Analytics, Data visualization, SEO Campaign management, Visual communication, Slideshows, Research Data analysis, Reporting, Persuasion, Business knowledge, Budgeting, Project management, Hiring, FinanceOffice management skillsLogisticsNew business developmentNegotiatingPlanningProject scheduling, Strategic planning, Project lifecycle management, Financial modeling, Forecasting, Performance tracking, budgeting, grammar, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary,
Note-taking, Letter writing, Email writing, Business writing, reports, press releases, content management, Data visualization, Academic writing, Copywriting, SEOEditing, Journalism, Proposal writing, Social media, Presentation writing
* Introduced sales plan generating an additional £250k in annual revenue by capitalising on
opportunities in NPD, venturing into new markets, cross-selling and up-selling.
* Developed new 3rd party supply partnerships, now returning £150k in sales turnover, annually.
* Increased annual revenue by at least c.10% every year through effective training of individuals,
teams, solid customer retention activities and adapting quickly to convert new opportunities.
* Improved customer satisfaction rates by 27% and reduced service team cost by 30% through
improved planning, resourcing & expediting an enhanced Quality Control process.
* Raised £180k in new annual sales through the launch of new products into the marketplace.
* Added £24k in additional profit through the introduction of product recycling programme.
* Optimised several existing products generating an increase in profit of 20%.
* Successfully implemented SAP ERP system transforming customer service, onboarding,
production, distribution and pricing leading to a 23% increase in customer retention.
communication and training which led to a boost in existing sales & the creation of new business.
* Converted 140 customers to a warranty scheme securing a fixed annual increase of £70k.
* Increased distributor sales across the portfolio by 17% year on year for 2 years.
* Improved knowledge by training over 1000 customer staff and technicians.
* Conceived product registration process producing a 45% uplift in repeat business.
tender submissions for long term customer retention and maximum sustained profitability.
* Collaborated with NAMs to deliver £4.5m in annual sales into cost sector schools & hospitals.
* Increased own-brand product sales in 4 local authorities by 45%.
* Raised monthly visits by 50%, improvising communication and enhancing customer confidence.
* Boosted average order value by £270 in 3 London Boroughs.
advancing on to develop skills in a commercial setting as Contracts Manager
* Awarded prizes for sales including a flight on Concorde, trip to Boston, a cruise & many gadgets.
* Consistently placed department 1st in the company for answer rates & booking conversions.
Secondary, X 9
Contact Dan Twiss
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Dan directly in Worksome.
21000+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark